Pages


Thursday 30 August 2012

The Skirt- PART 2

I bought this polka dot doll skirt during one of my random shopping treats . The polka dot is what  made me buy it and it has two side pockets....

 I was undecided because they had a wide range of skirts i wanted to buy it with another layered white shear high waist skirt with a ribbon detail that also looked nice and another floral multicolor skirt but damn.....when you don't have enough money,that's when you see everything nice that is worth buying,my pocket was a bit light that day so i had to make a decision with my indecisive nature wish it was possible i would have bought all the skirts........ : -) .


At first thought it was quite short..but i don't know there comes a time when you need change in your wardrobe its an okay length don't you think??? well,i wore it with tights...tried it with a grey top,and this awesome neck-less i got from my mum's jewellery.


.Check this out...........,











 From me with lots of love...................................................................................................................................




1 comment: