Pages


Tuesday 9 July 2013

My Simple Skirt Self

Well,this is just but a quick post,I've been having so much on my plate lately that i hardly get my free time with all the school stuff and the rush........

I wore this outfit to school and i remember how i was too hungry & tired to pose i was from a 3hr draggy afternoon class(some lecturers just enjoy extending).

My pal was fascinated by my look that day and insisted on taking my pics.I only managed to get two nicely done photoz,the rest didn't quite impress me


Here are the pics,just a blue skirt,cream top and simple sandles finished off with my brown cross-bag and my neck piece that i really treasure:)













Tell Me what you think of this simple look
Do Leave your Comments Below............

10 comments:

  1. its simple but very nice kwanza the necklace.... i waaant

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou prissy hehe talk to me nicely:)

      Delete
  2. Simple and chic, love it..

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE THE SKIRT ABSOLUTELY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want you neck-piece, for real hahaha!... Lovely outfit girl! :-)

    http://kenyanfashionpoet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe come for it nitakupea ;).....thankyou

      Delete
  5. Love how you styled the blouse....the skirt is gorge too
    http://www.chezmaureen.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou Maureen:)....love your blog btw

      Delete